People have been worshipping and learning at Willow Grove since 1826 when a Sunday school began to meet in the local schoolhouse.  In 1887, local farmers built the small stone “Union Chapel.”  Willow Grove Presbyterian Church was established in 1953 when the congregation formally affiliated with the Presbyterian Church USA.   Today our beautiful sanctuary, inviting classrooms and multi-purpose rooms Alexander Hall  and Ryno Hall are used by the congregation and community groups seven days a week.

Rev. Cynthia Cochran-Carney
Paul DiDario
Marilyn Thorne
Nancy Elkin
Kathy Calello
Elaine Schleifer
Jon Finne
Paul Whitehurst
Pastor
Director of Music
Organist
Church Secretary
Preschool Director
Financial Secretary
Church Administrator
Sexton/Janitor

The Willow Grove Witness

The Willow Grove Witness(bimonthly newsletter) September-October 2014 issue is now available for download (pdf format, requires a pdf reader such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader).

Download Here

Community Food Bank

Community Food BankOngoing Project - Assistance to Community Food Bank, on a Saturday morning every other month. Community Food Bank is a major supplier of food and other assistance for the needy in our area.
See calendar for details

The Willow Grove Map

Directions To Willow Grove Church

1961 Raritan Road
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
908.232.5678
Full Map