Willow Grove Presbyterian Church
People have been worshipping and learning at Willow Grove since 1826 when a Sunday school began to meet in the local schoolhouse. In 1887, local farmers built the small stone “Union Chapel.” Willow Grove Presbyterian Church was established in 1953 when the congregation formally affiliated with the Presbyterian Church USA. Today our beautiful sanctuary, inviting classrooms and multi-purpose rooms Alexander Hall and Ryno Hall are used by the congregation and community groups seven days a week.
Director of Music
Christian Education Supervisor
Clerk of Session & Bookkeeper